Thursday, July 31, 2008

IF FRIENDS FORGET YOU, FORGET THEM TOO..

im soo back to life.. yeah, the metropolitan craze! which for a fact i couldn't stand, but i have to.. until the next 5 years of my life! oh welly welly well.. i just got home from my almost 2 month-stay in Bicol after my college graduation.. my first week there, i got really bored.. i decided to entertain friends at home just for the sake of not seeing the world.. i just don't feel like going out.. for the record, i felt insecure about the then "so-fresh-issue-about-the-man-and-the-friend-turned-biatch".. total homebody: reading, bonding with my younger cousins, teaching them games-- the pinoy way..

for the past 4 years, my world revolved around this man, i won't elaborate further information.. (: it was until my latest summer vacation that i learned to appreciate the outside world, AGAIN! i realized i missed a lot from my teeny-weeny days.. this time, i made sure that i get to enjoy each summer happening-- basketball league (SUMALE KA?!? hindi, nanuod lang! hahaha), beach, endless stories with girlfriends, sleepovers.. ALL PURE FUN..

little by little, boredom started to walk out of my vocabulary. i must say, i began to welcome old people i know whom i now call friends.. but see life's really unpredictable. at one point i was bored to death (take it from louie).. then suddenly i was drunk with fun and happiness.. But look at me now, i'm going gaga over everything that had happened!!

moving on., i was at stake during my last 2 weeks there.. super complicated really! hahaha can't go out, can't invite friends over, can't talk to them!!! and because Sheryl's my kuya Nico's girlfriend, she has the privilege to see me, talk to me and hang out with me..hayy thanx to you She! i totally missed the outside world.. one week.. house arrest daw sabe ni pwet-pwet..

stubborn, you may call me (sinagad-sagad ko na..) it was one saturday night i invited our friends over.. i just wanted to see them. I SWEAR TO GOD!..i don't have plans to make kwento with them.. plainly, I JUST WANTED TO SEE THEM..

when i woke up in the morning, the next thing i knew, i was packing my stuffs, and i'm leaving in 10 hours.. GRABE GRABE GRABE!! this is the most tulirong moment of my life.. (hahaha exage)

okay okay.. so there we go! i'm here (Manila) and they are there.. 8 hours away from me! and because i've been hardheaded, TOPSYTURVY IT IS! there were nasty words the overlord (the name He calls Her) had said.. but i think her reaction was out of anger. nasty as it is, it hit a lot of feelings (that's why someone said MARAME NG NADADAMAY..hahaha haneppp).. on the other hand, i understand the people who got hurt.. i'm not taking sides, yet, i have my own reasons why i think they lived the wrong way (i mean, not so right). i admit, i talk shit at times. i have my own flaws! FLAWS-- part of growing up.. RIGHTEE?.. it's just that i don't buy the "this is what we're used to" excuse.. to them, it's fine because they're used to it! i understand, but i don't get the "who's your girl last night", "what did you do?" and "what else happened?" thingy.. HEY WE'RE YOUNG AND WE CAN STILL IRON THINGS OUT..

their intervention? LIE LOW.. WOAH! I DON'T GET IT.. REALLY, i mean why?.. kim said that maybe, they are just preventing possible complications.. WHAT?..kim's convincing powers are not working.. Literally, figuratively.. they chose to stay away from me..

oh my gollygosh.. nuff said.. thanks to kim.. when everbody turned their back on me, YOU STILL CHOSE TO STAY..


No comments: