Sunday, October 5, 2008

i think i need some time to watch TV again


i remember watching Cinderella almost two months ago..

so there we go, we arrived at the CCP just on time. i came to see the stage play with my grandmother by the way but she was seated at the right side while i was on the opposite. the usher lead me to my seat (row 3, 305).. somebody was occupying 305.. so they moved one seat away.. when i was about to take a sit, the girl on my left side asked me "why are you alone? who are you with?"

hMm wonderin.. who might she be?..

the next day, i told my friend Louie that i also watched Cinderella.. then all of a sudden i remembered the girl seated next to me. the one who asked me why i am all alone.. well, i cant tell who she really is.. hahaha! just because i'm not sure who's that girl. all i know is she's an artista.. a celebrity! she sings (for her own crowd).. so i told Louie that i am not sure if she's Faith Cuneta or she may be Nina, the soul siren..

we were both laughing at it.. we ended up pointing their difference! as for louie, Nina daw is pa-girl (feminine) while Faith..... hahahaha is not-so-pa-girl. haha that's not what Louie actually said.. it's a bit harsh..


oh my.. i'm so confused that day.. we'll both stick to this: SHE'S NINA, englisera kase eh HAHAHA..

that's all..

up to now, i still can't get over it.. it was really one hell of a laugh trip! it may be Nina.. it may be Faith.. whatever!,.

No comments: