Saturday, October 11, 2008

SUPER SHOPPER NO MORE

I went to Baclaran last Wednesday to have a confession (i realized i have not confessed for i think 2 years now).. i asked our maid to go with me. then we settled that I'll bring her to the mall..

after the mass, we headed to the MALL of ASIA.. our first stop-- SM hypermarket. Janice bought her toiletries. shampoo, check.. deodorant, check.. sanitary napkin, check!..

i left the house with a small sling bag-- inside it is a small prayer book, hair comb, hanky, Mcdonald's discount coupon and 5 pieces of 100 peso bill. that was the first time i went away form home without bringing an emergency money.. you think i could resist from shopping had i brought more than enough?.. naah,, i don't think so!

after Janice paid for her stuffs, we dropped by the Fruitas booth and had my 16 oz Buko ni Fruitas and went straight to Mcdonald's. and because i am an ultimate kuripot i always have my free go big time coupon! real life FAVE SAVER.. hahaha

moving on, we checked on my favorite shops.. Landes-- where i really want their balloon (and Marco doesn't want me to purchase one) that costs 45o and up.. and 50 php for Helium refill (haha Honey, be proud, i said it right--HELIUM).. next, i went inside the pinkbox-- my latest addiction! thank God, no new stock.. and hey, Marco had just bought me 2 pairs of hair clip 2 weeks ago.. and last THEFACESHOP!! i tried new colors-- blue and hot pink.. i went out of the store without a single bottle of nail polish hahaha! my friends would be surprised to know!.. haha (next time na lang)

readers, the people close to me would be in a state of shock (haha) to know that i went home without being broke.. believe me, from 500-- i reached home with 280 pesos in my bag.. seriously, i am proud! i super am..

..but Regina doesn't go out of the mall with nothing to bring home.. our last stop was at National Bookstore. i bought plastic cover for my neew book and 2 dermatographs-- neon green and yellow..

No comments: